“We have to stay fresh and current with ourselves and not let old goals penetrate our brain and try and keep us where we are.” – Cat Williford
On this episode of The Super Boomer Lifestyle Show Caren and Cat Williford talk about “What it really takes to create the life that you want.” They cover the following topics:
- How to stay fresh and current with ourselves and not let old goals penetrate our brain and try and keep us where we are.
- Are we being true to our core personal values? Are we in alignment with really who we are? How can you create the life you want?
- How to keep it simple and pick one thing at a time to focus on.
Cat Williford is a Pioneer of the Coaching Profession and is one of the first Certified Coaches in the United States. She has appeared on the Maury Povich Show, Coached live on ABC Talk Radio and is a frequent guest on Internet Shows. Cat has been profiled in publications such as the LA Times and many Corporate In-House Magazines. In addition, she is an author and is currently editing her book to be released in early December of this year. Cat believes in the power of saying “YES!” to opportunity and stretching into whatever that YES calls forth.
SUPER BOOMER MOMENTS
Share these “boomer moments” quotes on your social media pages:
You can find more shows on CarenGlasser.com
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
Products mentioned on the show
Complimentary gift: Inner Game Resources
Cat’s new Facebook Live show: Your Heroine’s Journey Live on Facebook
Check out The Super Boomer Lifestyle Store for the products mentioned in today’s show.
You can leave a comment on the show below. We’d love to hear from you.
Questions? Email us at email@example.com
Latest posts by Caren Glasser
- Transforming Lives Through the Power of Storytelling! - February 12, 2020
- Over 50? It’s Time to Reinvent Yourself! - February 5, 2020
- How to Fuel Your Life When You’re Running On Empty - January 29, 2020