“I do what I do because the alternative scares me. Aging old, becoming irrelevant, disappearing into the background are all totally unacceptable to me. I believe this is the New Age of Aging.” – Pro-age Advocate, Meri Frischman
On this episode of The Super Boomer Lifestyle Caren Glasser and Meri Frischman talk about The New Age of Aging!
They cover the following topics:
- What Pro-aging means and how we can live a life of “possibility” and “choice
- Choosing to live as a reflection of our wisdom, our years of acquired knowledge, our intuitive instincts, our uniqueness, our creativity, our dreams; while celebrating and appreciating our individuality.
- Choosing to encourage and uplift each other; rather than to compete and judge.
Meri Frischman is a pro-age advocate and creator of the immensely popular Insta page @the.pro.age.woman which is a self proclaimed passion project that has enabled her to live a lifelong dream. She has created a community of like-minded women to support, uplift and encourage each other to continue to strive toward our best selves.
SUPER BOOMER MOMENTS:
Caren’s shareable, less-than-140-character quotes:
- “A #superboomer keeps evolving and growing with positivity; who challenges the challenges by finding strategies to overcome them while staying on the path to true fulfillment.” Meri Frischman
- “Pro-aging is choosing to encourage and uplift each other; rather than to compete and judge.” Meri Frischman
- “Collaborate with other women. It only makes us more able to do what we are put on this earth to do.” Meri Frischman
You can find more shows on CarenGlasser.com
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
Products mentioned on the show
Other products mentioned on the show can be found here: The Super Boomer Lifestyle
Check out these popular live Facebook shows:
You can leave a comment on the show below. We’d love to hear from you.
Questions? Email us at email@example.com