“I do what I do because the alternative scares me. Aging old, becoming irrelevant, disappearing into the background are all totally unacceptable to me. I believe this is the New Age of Aging.” – Pro-age Advocate, Meri Frischman
On this episode of The Super Boomer Lifestyle Caren Glasser and Meri Frischman talk about The New Age of Aging!
They cover the following topics:
- What Pro-aging means and how we can live a life of “possibility” and “choice
- Choosing to live as a reflection of our wisdom, our years of acquired knowledge, our intuitive instincts, our uniqueness, our creativity, our dreams; while celebrating and appreciating our individuality.
- Choosing to encourage and uplift each other; rather than to compete and judge.
Meri Frischman is a pro-age advocate and creator of the immensely popular Insta page @the.pro.age.woman which is a self proclaimed passion project that has enabled her to live a lifelong dream. She has created a community of like-minded women to support, uplift and encourage each other to continue to strive toward our best selves.
SUPER BOOMER MOMENTS:
Caren’s shareable, less-than-140-character quotes:
You can find more shows on CarenGlasser.com
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
Products mentioned on the show
Other products mentioned on the show can be found here: The Super Boomer Lifestyle
Check out these popular live Facebook shows:
You can leave a comment on the show below. We’d love to hear from you.
Questions? Email us at email@example.com
Latest posts by Caren Glasser
- Transforming Lives Through the Power of Storytelling! - February 12, 2020
- Over 50? It’s Time to Reinvent Yourself! - February 5, 2020
- How to Fuel Your Life When You’re Running On Empty - January 29, 2020