On this episode of The Super Boomer Lifestyle Caren Glasser and John Tarnoff talk about How to Reinvent Yourself after 50! They cover the following topics:
- What, exactly, is a reinvention career coach and do you need one.
- What are the challenges that are facing people over 50?
- Finally, they talk about aging workers. We need all the help we can get to defy ageism and re-think the value that we can bring to the digital economy.
John Tarnoff is a former entertainment executive, has appeared on national TV news and radio and has been featured in too many magazines to mention! John is the author of “Boomer Reinvention: How to Create Your Dream Career over 50” and is recognized as a “Top Influencer on Aging” by PBS/Next Avenue.
SUPER BOOMER MOMENTS
Caren’s shareable, less-than-140-character quotes:
You can find more shows on CarenGlasser.com
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
Products mentioned on the show
Boomer Reinvention by John Tarnoff
Other products mentioned on the show can be found here: The Super Boomer Lifestyle
Check out these popular live Facebook shows:
You can leave a comment on the show below. We’d love to hear from you.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest posts by Caren Glasser
- Transforming Lives Through the Power of Storytelling! - February 12, 2020
- Over 50? It’s Time to Reinvent Yourself! - February 5, 2020
- How to Fuel Your Life When You’re Running On Empty - January 29, 2020