- How to Create the Balance and the Control You Crave - April 2, 2020
- Transform Your Life - March 25, 2020
- Expectation vs Reality: Flipping Your Life Script - March 18, 2020
How To Be The Star Of Your Life!
“It’s a very special time for women to celebrate all the different kinds of women doing all kinds of different things.” – Leslie Zemeckis
On this episode of The Little White Lie Caren and Leslie talk about “How to be the “Staar” of your life! They cover the following topics:
- “It’s a very special time for women to celebrate all the different kinds of women doing all kinds of different things”. (See more thoughts about that from Caren’s interview with Hal Elrod and Honoree Corder)
- Being Labeled: You can’t just be labeled one thing. There is a real person there. Today I think that’s becoming really ok, less judgmental. (See more thoughts about that from Caren’s interview with Lauren Solomon.)
- Defining Feminism: Looking back from today, they didn’t have active feminism back then. They didn’t have the rights. What they did was groundbreaking and they really stood up for themselves saying, “I’m not doing anything wrong, this is art”.
Leslie Zemeckis is an actress, author, award-winning documentary and an expert historian of early American pop culture.
Super Boomer Moments
Share these “boomer moments” quotes on your social media pages:
- “Are you a feminist? Am I? These are questions we as women ask as we step into this amazing world.”
- “I watched and realized that over 100 women are now seated in Congress.”
- “How amazing, what’s happening in our world today.”
You can find more shows on The Little White Lie
Mentioned in this episode
- Website: www.lesliezemeckis.com
- Facebook: @leslie.zemeckis.5
- Instagram: @lesliezemeckis
- Twitter: @lesliezemeckis
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/zestatemanager/videos
You can leave a comment on the show below. We’d love to hear from you. Questions? Email us here