On this episode of The Super Boomer Lifestyle Caren Glasser and Andrea Waltz talk about How Going for No Gets You to Yes!
They cover the following topics:
- Go For No! Yes is the Destination, No is How You Get There
- How you can achieve virtually anything you want by hearing “no” more often.
- How to cultivate a “no” awareness
- Million Dollar Book Formula
Andrea is the co-founder of Courage Crafters and co-author of the best-selling book, Go for No! Yes is the Destination No is How You Get There. “Go for No!” has become a well-known methodology in the world of selling. The book, Go for No! Reached #1 on Amazon’s “Selling” list in 2010 and has remained in the top 50 of ‘Sales’ books for the last 9 years.
SUPER BOOMER MOMENTS
Caren’s shareable, less-than-140-character quotes:
You can find more shows on CarenGlasser.com
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
Products mentioned on the show
Other products mentioned on the show can be found here: The Super Boomer Lifestyle
Check out these popular live Facebook shows:
Telling Stories from Hollywood!– with Bruce Ferber
Be Your Own Superstar at Any Age – with Joie Gharrity
You can leave a comment on the show below. We’d love to hear from you.
Questions? Email us at email@example.com
- How will Voice Technology change everything YOU DO? - August 5, 2020
- 3 Ways To Love Your Life Right Now with Chef Babette - July 29, 2020
- On the Path to Van Life with Karen Fritz - July 22, 2020