“What is the real you? We think we are defined by everybody else. Beauty is not on the outside.” – Ben Winkler, Photographer
On this episode of The Super Boomer Lifestyle Caren Glasser and Ben Winkler talk about going grey and learning how to enhance your natural beauty.
They cover the following topics:
Celebrating the mature evolved woman when all of society is focused on the never ending youth.
The stigma of going grey.
The Faces of Silver campaign and how it allows women to embrace their natural beauty.
Photographer Ben Winkler and his Faces of Silver world tour is about going grey, silver or white on purpose along with whatever stage of life you are in. He seeks to introduce beauty and sex appeal in the conversation around women over 50.
SUPER BOOMER GOING GREY MOMENTS
Super Boomer shareable, less-than-140-character quotes:
You can find more shows on CarenGlasser.com
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
Products mentioned on the show
Other products mentioned on the show can be found here: The Super Boomer Lifestyle
Check out these popular live Facebook shows:
- Leslie Zemeckis talks old Hollywood and showing up big at any age.
- Grammy nominated Saxophonist Dave Koz shares his music language and plays live!
You can leave a comment on the show below. We’d love to hear from you. Questions? Email us here
Latest posts by Caren Glasser
- Transforming Lives Through the Power of Storytelling! - February 12, 2020
- Over 50? It’s Time to Reinvent Yourself! - February 5, 2020
- How to Fuel Your Life When You’re Running On Empty - January 29, 2020